Renew Your Home Sweepstakes
Opt In Notice
By entering this sweepstakes I authorize Gutter Helmet to call or text message me at the number provided in the future to update me on its products. I agree that such calls may be an autodial system and that my consent is not a condition to receive an estimate or make a purchase.
Official Rules for this Sweepstakes
- Company will award one (1) grand prize at the end of the prize period. The prize period begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on June 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET May 31, 2023 (the prize period). Company’s computer shall be the official time keeping device for this sweepstakes. The prize winner(s) will be determined from a random drawing of all entries received during the prize period. The odds of winning a prize are determined by the number of entries received prior to the time of the prize drawing. Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate this sweepstakes without notice at any time. The official drawing will be held on or about June 10, 2023. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email, telephone or mail after the date of random drawing. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted over a period of five (5) business days or a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries. All prizes will be awarded. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this sweepstakes, and you do not have to submit to a sales presentation. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning a prize. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. You may enter this sweepstakes by (i) visiting Huff ‘N Puff [110 Rotterdam Corporate Park, Schenectady, NY 12306 or 28 Fair Ave., Middletown, NY 10940 and completing an entry form, (ii) completing an entry form and returning it to the drop box where you obtained it, (iii) completing an entry form and mailing it back to Company at the address below or (iv) submitting an entry on the Company’s website: www.huffnpuffinc.com. Alternatively, you may print your name and your complete address on a 3” x 5” card, write the words “Renew Your Home Sweepstakes” at the top, and mail the card to Company at the following address: Huff ‘N Puff, 110 Rotterdam Corporate Park, Schenectady, NY 12306. All entries must be received by May 31, 2023. No more than one (1) entry per household is allowed. Company is not responsible for any illegible, misplaced, damaged, or entries received after the end of the prize period. If applicable, the address listed on each entry form must be the address where the prize is to be installed if such entry is selected as a winner.
- Promotion entrants must (i) be legal residents of New York, (ii) be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the time of entering this sweepstakes, (iii) own their own home that is in a suitable condition (as determined by Company or its designees) for installation of the prize (including compliance with local building codes and regulations), (iv) reside in a geographic area which is part of the Company’s normal service area as defined on Company’s website. This area is defined by the following counties: Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Dutchess, and limited zip codes within the following counties: Fulton, Montgomery, Warren, Washington, Columbia, Greene, Sullivan, Schoharie, Orange Rockland, Putnam, Westchester and Ulster and (iv) reside in a geographic area in which Company is permitted to install its product(s) at the winner’s location. Employees, officers, and directors of Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, sweepstakes, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.
- The grand prize winner will receive Company professionally installed window and/or gutter replacement products, comprised of Renewal by Andersen replacement windows, seamless gutters and/or Gutter Helmet®, with a maximum retail value of $10,000. Any costs in excess of the stated maximum retail value for a prize shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winners. All expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable by the winner and must be installed (if applicable) at the address listed on the winning entry form. Prizes are subject to availability and may be subject to black-out dates. Prizes are limited to the product lines the Company sells through its normal course of business. Acceptance of a prize may require entering a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law.
- The site where the prize is to be installed must be in suitable condition. Installation labor does not include any structural changes to the property including modification of headers, framing, etc. or modifications to the roof, siding, soffits and fascia. No transfers, substitution in prizes, or cash will be allowed except by Company, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion. The cash value of the grand prize is $1.00. Upon installation/delivery of a prize, Company will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the prize winner with the prize winner assuming full ownership and responsibility for the prize. A prize winner must arrange for prize installation/delivery no later than one (1) month following the award of the prize and installation/delivery must occur and be completed within six (6) months of confirmed notification.
- The prize winners must comply with all instructions in the prize notification correspondence, including the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, and return both within fourteen (14) days of the date on the prize notification correspondence as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner will be selected. Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for Company and its affiliates to use recipients name and likeness for advertising and sweepstakes purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Company, and its respective suppliers, distributors, and each of their respective parent companies and each such Company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information caused by entrants, equipment or programming; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of the entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Company reserves the right to modify or terminate this sweepstakes at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled.
- For a winners’ list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days following the prize period to Huff ‘N Puff, 110 Rotterdam Corporate Park, Schenectady, NY 12306, including a request for the winners’ names. To stop the mailing of future sweepstakes-related materials from Huff ‘N Puff, please send a written request to Huff ‘N Puff, 110 Rotterdam Corporate Park, Schenectady, NY 12306.
- This sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). This sweepstakes is sponsored by Huff ‘N Puff Insulators, Inc, 110 Rotterdam Corporate Park, Schenectady, NY 12306 and governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Schenectady, NY, United States. Huff ‘N Puff, Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY and Gutter Helmet of Eastern NY are assumed names (d/b/as) of Huff N Puff Insulators, Inc. Westchester County Lic. #WC-29378-H17; Putnam County Lic. #PC3852; Rockland County Lic.#H-10902.